The Life and Times of The Natal Mercury 1852-1977. This book commemorates the 125th anniversary of the founding on Thursday, November 25th 1852, of Durban\'s morning newspaper, The Natal Mercury. It traces the technical, social and political development of the newspaper during this period, as well as the substantial parts played by the newspapers\' owners, the Robinson and Collins families, in the colourful history of Natal. xii,plus 272 pages text with illustrations.
Slight tape residue to ends. Clean copy. Signed by author.
\'As we will be in America until 9th December,we will start processing orders on 10th December. Thanks for bidding\'.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 150 X 210
- Sold By: Quathlamba Winds Books
- Contact Person: Ian & Yvonne Halford
- Country: United Kingdom
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01743 361772
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal-Cheques-Direct Transfer to UK Bank.
- Trade Associations: SABDA