A full set of 8 softcover volumes comprising over 3700pp:
- Volume 1: Methodology And African Prehistory. (Ed. J. Ki-Zerbo).
- Volume 2: Ancient Civilisations Of Africa. (Ed. G. Mokhtar).
- Volume 3: Africa From The Seventh To The Eleventh Century. (Ed. I. Hrbek).
- Volume 4: Africa From The Twelfth To The Sixteenth Century. (Ed. J. Ki-Zerbo & D.T. Niane).
- Volume 5: Africa From The Sixteenth To The Eighteenth Century. (Ed. B.A. Ogot).
- Volume 6: Africa In The Nineteenth Century Until The 1880s. (Ed. J.F. Ade Ajayi).
- Volume 7: Africa Under Colonial Domination 1880-1935.(Ed. A. Adu Boahen).
- Volume 8: Africa Since 1935. (Ed. Ali A. Mazrui & C. Wondji).
No inscriptions. Volumes 2 to 7 near new unread copies. Volumes 1 & 8 are in VG+ condition with curved & creased spines). An excellent little-used set.
UNESCO / New Africa 2003-2004. Volumes 1 to 8 are the usual 'Abridged Edition' whilst Volume 8 is an Unabridged Edition.
Our Ref. #26820
- Binding Condition: VG++
- Overall Condition: VG++
- Size: 210mm high x 150mm wide. 5.2kg
- Sold By: Fables Bookshop
- Contact Person: Ian Balchin
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 046-625-0202
- Preferred Payment Methods: Mastercard, Visa, etc. PayPal subject to 5% surcharge, Ts&Cs apply. EFT for local clients invoiced in Rands. USA corporate buyers can pay direct into a US bank account.
- Trade Associations: SABDA