Hemingway in Africa, the last safari by Christopher Ondaatje published by Harper Collins, 2003.
Hardcover with red cloth and gilt lettering on the spine with dust jacket in very good condition.
Signed by Christopher Ondaatje.
Christopher Ondaatje was an avid explorer and with his excellent writing skills gives the reader a different insight into Hemingway's fascination with Africa.
Ondaatje, an expert on East African exploration traces Hemingway's two safaris and with his on perceptive analysis into the complex mind of Hemingway. With his personal insight into Hemingway's own writings he gives an interesting slant on the driven personality of the man he both admires and deplores.
- Jacket Condition: Very good
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good.
- Size: 24 cm x 16 cm
- Sold By: Hemingways Books
- Contact Person: Noel Hunt
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028-312-2739
- Preferred Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, All Credit Cards
- Trade Associations: SABDA