72 pages, 2 colour plates of uniforms as frontispieces, original green cloth titled gilt on upper cover and with the regimental crest, a very good copy.
White: A Bibliography of Regimental Histories of the British Army, page 168. 'Privately printed for the Regiment from articles in the Volunteer Service Gazette, August, September 1905.'
A South African Bibliography, volume 2, page 411, lists only one copy.
This work deals mostly with the Anglo-Boer War.
No place or date. Printed by W.P. Griffith & Sons, Ltd., London, circa 1905.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 12 mo (140 x 110 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA