Difficult to believe that this landmark study of the borders between philosophy and science, and by an eminent writer who was neither a philosopher or scientist, should have been written no less than 93 years ago.
Blue cloth-boards, with gilt lettering and rules to the spine, plain endpapers, ix + 361 pp of text and index, printed on wove paper.
CONDITION. The boards are rubbed and the extremities bumped, the front endpaper is lightly sunned, the contents are complete, unmarked and undiscoloured, making this a very good copy overall.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 220 x 150
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved