In this privately printed work, Dr. Stobbe recounts hunting ibex in the Zagros Mountains in Iran, gazelle on the plains near the Persian Gulf, wild boar, leopard, and pheasants while experiencing the sights of ancient Persia when the Shah was still on the Peacock Throne. Well illustrated with colored frontispiece and black & white photo plates. A fine copy in a near fine dust jacket.
- Jacket Condition: Near Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: Octavo
- Sold By: Classic Arms Books
- Contact Person: Ken Czech
- Country: United States
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 320-255-1870
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, check or money order in U.S. funds
- Trade Associations: Advanced Book Exchange
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.