xix + 408pp. Illustrated.
Publisher's black cloth binding with silver titles on the spine and pictorial dust jacket.
Internally clean. Binding sound. Jacket has some age-associated edge wear.
Some of the contents include:
ECOLOGY AND SOCIAL CHANGE (Settlement Patterns, Subsistence Ecology, From Hunters to Squatters), POPULATION AND HEALTH (The Population of the DOBE Area, Regional Variation), CHILDHOOD (maternal Care, Infant Behaviour), BEHAVIOR AND BELIEF (Education for Transcendence, Aspects of !Kung Folklore, !Kung Knowledge of Animal Behaviour, Sharing Talking & Giving), etc.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Near Fine
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 4to.
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 074 123 5861
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved