Inscribed and dated by Steve Bales, group art custodian of the First National Bank Group, the main sponsor of the book, on the front free endpaper and at the end of his introduction.
Colour-illustrated laminated french-fold dustjacket, green cloth-boards, gilt to upper panel and spine, plain endpapers, x, 396 pp of profusely colour-illustrated text, appendixes, index and list of subcribers.
CONDITION. Fine throughout despite half-dozen small foxing spots on the front and back endpapers.
- Jacket Condition: Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 310 x 240 x 40; 2.3 kig
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.