Macmillan, 1979, illustrated, 12 pages, 215 x 3mm, some slight edgeware to dustjacket, otherwise Very Good.
This book uncovers buildings, landmarks and structures that have been obliterated in the city's constant cycle of destruction and re-birth. A lot of the past is now gone and along with it an identity.
This book is a personal sampling of that which has been lost by a renowned architectual critic and journalist.
The author contributed the text to the standard illustrated history, 'Parktown, 1892-1972'.
Inexplicably, Spike Milligan has written the foreword!!
- Jacket Condition: good
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: good
- Size: 215 x 300mm
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.