UM DIE ERDE IN DEN JAHREN 1853 - 1857.
3 volumes, 592, 501, 518 pages, quarter black leather with marbled paper sides - the spines are rubbed along the edges and are dull, contents lightly browned but entirely free of foxing, a good copy.
A South African Bibliography, volume 4, page 149, pages 25 - 95 in volume 2 deal with the Cape. The travels include the Arabia, Ceylon, Australian, Chile, Panama, the United States and Canada.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 8vo (220 x 145 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.