The story of that great explorer\'s expeditions into the West African interior in quest of the course of the Niger - edited and assembled by another great Scottish explorer, whose main work had been on the eastern side of the continent. 338 pp with text engravings and engraved plates and 11 maps, some in colour and folding. Beautifully bound in full calf prize binding with gilt decorations to front and spine, presentation certificate iside covers. The book is in excellent, clean, tight condition
- Jacket Condition: N/a
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 185 x 130 mm
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.