Although he or she remains anonymous, the translator is commended by the author of the long (43 pp) introduction.
Red cloth-boards, gilt-lettered, ruled and blind ruled to the upper panel and spine, plain black endpapers, half-title, title-page, xliv of introduction and contents + pp 1-268 of text + 32 pp of Longmans, Green publisher's list.
CONDITION. The clear-plastic protection has left the covers in better than Very Good condition. The endpapers are fine. The front free endpaper verso and the half-title are lightly sunned. There is a neat ownership signature on the title page. The remainder of the contents is complete, unmarked and undiscoloured. Some of the publisher's list pp are unopened. This is a better than very good copy overall of the original edition of a book which has since been published in facsimile.
- Jacket Condition: [Protected in clear plastic]
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 200 x 145 x 40
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved