Scarce book by this important South African artist featuring predominantly his historical paintings. 242pp. with many black and white and a few coloured illustrations. In the original green cloth which has some slight wear at the extremes of the spine, an area with some scratching on the rear board and some light tape residue on both boards. The front pastedown bears a name and date and both pastedowns also have some tape stains. The rear hinge is a little cracked but still tight. Internally nice. A respectable copy of this title.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: Small 4to.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.