Book Description: 154 pages, diagrams, drawings of engines, photographs. Hardback in dimpled faux leather boards with gilt on spine.
Book Condition: FINE. Dust-jacket has a few small nicks and tears at the top.
SCARCE history of the railways of South-West Africa including German, Damaraland, Walvis Bay, Otavi, 1915-60
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: As new
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Sold By: Booktown Africana
- Contact Person: Chris Shelton
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0679155808
- Preferred Payment Methods: Internet banking transfer (EFT), PAYPAL. Regret no Credit Card facility.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved