1. Oliver Deneys Schreiner - The Man and his Judicial World. By Ellison Kahn. Reprinted from the South African Law Journal. November 1980. A 49pp. tribute following his death. Schreiner, the son of W.P.Schreiner was a judge and Chancellor of the Witwatersrand University. In the original oblong yellow printed wraps in very fine condition. 2. The Tablets of Memory. The speech at the opening of the Oliver Schreiner School of Law at the University of the Witwatersrand.9 June 1986. Also by Prof. Ellison Kahn. 13pp. in original printed glossy white wraps in very fine condition. A history both of Schreiner and of the Wits Law Faculty.
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.