90 pages: illustrated, frontispiece. Pictorial paper wraps, slightly frayed along edges, as normally seen and with small chips to spine.
Cooper vividly describes the privation experienced by those on campaign in the tropics. He also went through the German South West African Campaign.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 21 x 14 cm
- Sold By: Select Books
- Contact Person: David McLennan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021-4246955
- Preferred Payment Methods: Credit card; EFT
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.