British Admiralty chart of Plettenberg Bay surveyed in 1864 and this edition of the chart printed in 1876. The chart shows the old boat landing place below the government wood store, now a ruin. Although there was a ford across the Keurbooms River the wagon road progressed little further.
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 64.5 x 48 cm
- Sold By: Roger Stewart Antiquarian
- Contact Person: Roger Stewart
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +27836541081
- Preferred Payment Methods: LOCAL: EFT; INTERNATIONAL: PAYPAL or Bank Transfer; no credit cards
- Trade Associations: IMCOS
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.