Royal Engineers Institute – Occasional Papers Vol XXX. The volume contains twelve contributions by RE’s on military and civil engineering problems, in particular on tactics (Pieter’s Hill, Ladysmith), convoys, fortifications and the blockhouse system as used in the Boer War. 294 pp with numerous fold-out plates, plans and text illustrations – all present, one with a small marginal tear.Good condition in original covers, several ownerships on prelims, as is a note on the tp, adding two extra editors.
- Jacket Condition: n/a
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Very good
- Size: 220 x 155 mm
- Sold By: Africana Books
- Contact Person: Stefan Blank
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 4475741
- Preferred Payment Methods: Direct deposit/EFT to our account, or Visa, Master & Amex cards - but an extra 5% will be debited for card chgs.. Paypal also welcome, but 7% charge will be levied, as there are PP &repatriation fees to be paid.
- Trade Associations: Member of SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.