This is a reproduction from the original of a full-page newspaper broadsheet of 1879 by permission of the Reinet House Museum of Graaff-Reinet. The original was printed and published by W H Rabone "Somerset House, (opposite the Post Office), Graaff Reinet. - August 30th, 1879".
The the text of the original was itself reprinted from a sketch, "Some Account of a Slow Village", which first appeared in the "G R Herald" of May 1854.
The single-sided reprint is folded to 165 x 250 mm and is in a clear-plastic sleeve.
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 640 x 500
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.