Rand Daily Mail, morning final, tuesday 30th april 1985, final edition, Rex Gibson, editor, broadsheet, complete, with Business Day, condition: very good.
The Rand Daily Mail was a Johannesburg Daily Morning Paper with a strong anti-apartheid editorial stance. The paper broke the Muldergate Scandal and also exposed the death in custody of activist Steve Biko.
Helen Zille began her career as a political correspondent for the Rand Daily Mail in 1974.
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: broadsheet
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.