Rand Daily Mail, morning final, tuesday 30th april 1985, final edition, Rex Gibson, editor, broadsheet, complete, with Business Day, condition: very good.The Rand Daily Mail was a Johannesburg Daily Morning Paper with a strong anti-apartheid editorial stance. The paper broke the Muldergate Scandal and also exposed the death in custody of activist Steve Biko. Helen Zille began her career as a political correspondent for the Rand Daily Mail in 1974.
Also included with this lot is the book, Final Deadline, the last days of the Rand Daily Mail, by Rex Gibson, the editor from 1982 until the closure of the paper in 1985.
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: broadsheet
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.