This set, especially in its excellent condition, is now exceptionally rare.
Unclipped colour dustjackets with plastic protection, dark green cloth-boards gilt lettered to the upper board and spine, green-and-yellow head- and tail-bands, plain endpapers, frontispieces (Vol I: monochrome; Vol II: colour).
Vol I. xx + 384 pp of text and appendixes + 2 inserted colour plates + 76 inserted b/w plates +  pp of unpaginated index.
Vol II. xvii + 354 pp of text and appendixes + 48 inserted b/w plates + 6 maps and sketches in the text + 8-fold plan of Mafeking at the back.
CONDITION. This near-fine set is complete, unmarked and undiscoloured.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 250 x 170 x 75; 1.9 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft (South Africa), SWIFT (rest of world), or $ checks for US or Australian buyers
- Trade Associations: AA Approved