288 pages, coloured frontispiece, 22 full colour plates, numerous black and white illustrations, maps, quarter red morocco with marbled boards, spine gilt, housed in a grey slipcase with matching marbled paper edges, several pages unopened, in mint condition.
No 61 of the Collectors' Edition limited to 100 copies. Signed by the author and the illustrator.
A loosely inserted black and white sketch of the Cape Robin Chat 61/100 signed by Graeme Arnott accompanies this volume.
- Overall Condition: A Good Copy
- Size: 4to (310 x230mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard and Bank transfers
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA