First edition: 187 pages +  + 5 blank pages for notes, frontispiece, 28 pages of black and white photographs, brown simulated reptile skin with gilt vignette of an antelope's head on the upper cover, titled gilt on the spine, a fine copy housed in a red paper covered slipcase.
The presentation inscription on the front free end paper reads: To Brian and Jill, With whom I have spent many memorable days both in Botswana and Natal. Tony Henley 30 January 1990.
Limitations page reads: One thousand copies have been published by the Amwell Press for the National Sporting Fraternity Limited as the twenty fifth book in its African Hunting Heritage Collection. This is copy is no.T.H. # 5 as authorised by the author and president of NFSL.
Czech (Dr. Kenneth) An Annotated Bibliography of African Big Game Hunting Books 1785 - 1999, page 124: A long time professional hunter and game officer, Henley recounts his hunts after the Big Five: gorilla, kudu,sable and other game in Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and South Africa
- Overall Condition: A Fine Copy
- Size: 8vo (250 x 160 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA