Sash, Volume 30, number 2, august 1987 issue, edited ( also credits for sub-editing, proofreading,design and layout) by Helen Zille, articles by Pat Schwartz, Sheena Duncan, Carol Long & others, 59 pages, 210 x 290 mm, condition:very good.
Sash magazine is the official organ of the Black Sash, all political comment in this issue...is by H.Zille, cover image is the Woman's March to the Union Buildings in 1956. This issue Commemorates National Woman's Day (9th August). On 9 August 1956, more than 50,000 women marched on the Union Buildings in protest against the proposed amendments to the Urban Areas Act ( the pass laws) of 1950.
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 210 x 290 mm
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.