A facsimile reprint of the 1852 edition of hand coloured lithographs with an introduction and descriptive notes by F.R. Bradlow.
7 pages of letterpress, 6 colour plates with descriptive text, blue skivertex, with a paper title label on the upper cover. A very good copy.
Number 173 of an edition limited to 600 copies.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: Folio (607 x 455 mm)
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA