- Lady Anne Barnard's Watercolours and Sketches. Glimpses of the Cape of Good Hope. Limited to 1000 copies, 2009, 290 x 315; 1.1 kg. Pictorial dustjacket, blue cloth-boards with gilt design to upper board, 114 pp of colour-illustrated text. Condition: complete and fine throughout, unmarked and undiscoloured
- South Africa a Century Ago. Letters written from the Cape of Good Hope (1797-1801); edited with a memoir and brief notes by W H Wilkens. First edition, Smith, Elder & Co, London, 1901. Original royal-blue cloth-boards; binding strengthened with matching spine with original spine cover laid down, new scarlet spine-band, new plain green endpapers. Frontispiece portrait, x, 316 pp of text, 6 pp of publisher's announcements. Complete and near-fine, cover corners rubbed, Lardner Burke's signature to fly-leaf, otherwise unmarked, frontispiece and tissue-guard present, first 4 and last 4 leaves sunned
- Madeleine Masson. Lady Anne Barnard. The Court and Colonial Service under George III and the Regency. 1949, second impression. Frontispiece and 11 other plates, 354 pp. Complete and very good, unmarked and no foxing
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.