This was the first and is still one of the most attractive books on the Kruger Park, with the first edition selling outin 15 months. This complete but no more than good-plus copy of the second edition of 1938 is offered because all copies of these more than 80-year-old editions are now scarce.
Clipped 2-colour illustrated dustjacket with informative flaps, maroon cloth-boards with black lettering to the spine, maps on endpapers, xi + 338 pp of text and index + b/w frontispiece and 11 other pp of inserted illustrations on art-paper.
CONDITION. The dustjacket is chipped at the edges, spine-ends and front fold. The boards and binding are near very good. The contents, including the endpaper maps and the illustrations, are complete and unmarked and in near very good overall condition
- Jacket Condition: Good
- Binding Condition: Good +
- Overall Condition: Good +
- Size: 210 x 160
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved