With an inset; Enlarged Plan of the Witwatersrand Gold Field.
Folding map, 680 x 980 mm, dissected and mounted on linen in panels, coloured in outline, folds into blue cloth covers with a yellow paper title label on the upper cover, the map is bright and the covers in very good condition.
London, Edward Stanford, February 21, 1889
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 680 x 980 mm
- Sold By: Clarke's Africana & Rare Books
- Contact Person: Paul Mills
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 021 794 0600
- Preferred Payment Methods: Visa & Mastercard via PayGate secure links and Bank transfers, PayPal with a 5% surcharge
- Trade Associations: ABA - ILAB, SABDA