Half-bound in brown calf and tan pebble-cloth boards, with gilt lettering on a red spine panel and black on which "Clerk of Papers" label on the upper board. Food of spine lightly rubbed and corners lightly bumped. Plain endpapers with pencil reference on front free leaf. Faded rubber stamps to title-page and back paste-down. Offset from corners on 3 cm extremities of front page edge. Tightly bound. 189 contents pages unmarked and otherwise undiscoloured.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 240 x 160
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.