These 15 volumes span the first 12 years of the National Party Government. The years 1948-1950, 1952-1954 and 1958 have a single volume per year. The years 1955-1957 and 1959 have two volumes per year. The volume for 1951 is missing.
The volumes are uniformly half-bound in tan calf with gilt-on-red labels to the spine, and green cloth-board spines.
CONDITION. Some of the volumes are ex-library, with oval library stamps but nothing else. All but three of the volumes are in very good or better condition. The boards of the volumes for 1953, 1954 and 1955 are rubbed. Additionally: 1953 has a 1.5 cm round hole in the upper spine; 1954 has spine cracks front and back with rubbed spine-ends; the bottom corners and spine-ends of 1959 are rubbed, with a 1.5 x 0.5 cm piece missing from the top of the spine. Some repealed Acts have been indicated in ink, usually red, but there are no other markings and the text remains undiscoloured.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 235 x 155 x 750; 17 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved