The story of the first ten years of the Kyalami racecourse north of Johannesburg.
There is no explanation in the book from the author, photographer or publisher for their book coming out 36 years after the events it describes. It seems, however, that the edition was soon sold out; certainly, copies are both scarce and costly.
This is an unmarked mint copy of the first edition.
Laminated colour-photographic paper-boards, plain endpapers, 212 pp of colour-illustrated text. The illustrations included "specially redeveloped old negatives".
- Jacket Condition: Mint
- Binding Condition: Mint
- Overall Condition: Mint
- Size: 220 x 300; 1 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.