- "With maps and numerous illustrations"
Pink cloth-boards, zebra-patterned printed endpapers, 290 pp of illustrated text
- The boards are lightly rubbed, with some colour fading
This was the author's second book [see previous lot for the first, A Hunter's Wanderings in Africa], written partly from his experiences during the time he was a member of the Rhodesian Field Force - later, the Selous Scouts
- This is a better than very good copy of the second edition - complete, unmarked and undiscoloured
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 200 x 130 x 35; 0.6 kg