This is a fine copy of the first edition, which is now rare.
The additional essays are by Peter Millstein and are illustrated by Ray Holing with maps by P J Mills.
Illustrations in the species accounts are by Graeme Arnott.
French-fold laminated colour dustjacket (design by Willem Jordaan) around blue cloth-boards with gilt design to the upper panel and whiite lettering to the spine.
Colour frontispiece photograph plus 760 pp of introduction, text and index, with colour illustrations in the text, plus map of the region on the last page.
- Jacket Condition: Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 325 x 250 x 50; 3.8 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.