This 1901 edition of Sir Edward Creasy's 'Fifteen decisive battles of the world' bound in full navy leather with emblem in gold on the front cover, title on the spine in gold on a red field and gold pattern decoration on the rest of spine. Marbled endpapers and marbled effect to edges of pages. Rubbing to top and bottom of the spine, slight fading to top end of the front cover, some wear to front and back cover with price sticker mark on the back cover.
Illustrations were first added in 1898.
This book has tipped in on the inside cover a S.A.C.S. presentation for a prize given to H. Rosen in November 1905.
Overall this book is in good condition.
- Binding Condition: Very good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 22 cm x 15 cm
- Sold By: Hemingways Books
- Contact Person: Noel Hunt
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028-312-2739
- Preferred Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, All Credit Cards
- Trade Associations: SABDA