Full leather, with raised bands and spine label, slight wear to upper and lower cover corners, no 26 of 250 limited copies.
256 pages, 52 pages consisting of full page plates, illustrations , portraits and a Map.
A presentation copy signed by the author in Johannesburg, January 1972. ( A. P. Cartwright. )
Later Sir Percy Fitzpatrick became very involved in south African politics.
Cartwright called him the first South African as the others were called Transvalers, Freestaters, Nataliens and Cape Colonials. He is best known for his timeless book by the title of 'Jock of the Bushveld' first published in 1907.
- Jacket Condition: Leather bound
- Binding Condition: Excellent
- Overall Condition: Very good.
- Size: 25 cm x 18 cm
- Sold By: Hemingways Books
- Contact Person: Noel Hunt
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 028-312-2739
- Preferred Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, All Credit Cards via PayGate secure links.
- Trade Associations: SABDA