Publisher's black cloth hardcover with some rubbing on the spine edges. Internally clean.
This copy is #2 of a signed and limited first edition of 450 copies.
Published by Leonard and Virginia Woolf - the famous modernist author who started the Hogarth Press along with her husband.
William Plomer, along with Roy Campbell and Laurens van der Post, started the 'Voorslag' magazine in the early 1920's, which was a short-lived and controversial literary magazine for its time. Plomer, who was South African born, is also famous for being the man who discovered James Bond author Ian Fleming. On the dedication page of the novel Goldfinger, Fleming writes "To my gentle reader William Plomer".
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 018 294 3438
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved