The book is perhaps even more relevant today than it was some ninety years ago.
Tan cloth-boards, black to all three faces, plain endpapers, 163 pp of text + publisher's list, frontispiece photograph and 14 other inserted b/w plates on art-paper + 10 inserted maps (of which one has two folds and one has four).
CONDITION. The copy is complete and unmarked, but shows its age. The spine is sunned, the endpapers, title-page, some early leaves and the page-edges are foxed. The inserted plates and maps are all in very good condition.
The author, who wrote other books, was Professor of Geography at Rhodes University College. This book is seldom seen.
- Jacket Condition: Fair to Good
- Binding Condition: Fair to Good
- Overall Condition: Fair to Good
- Size: 220 x 150
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved