"This is the story of man who put Rhodesia nd its need before everything: who resisted the pressure of Britain's cynical self interest as well as other world pressures. It is the story of the development of Rhodesia towards a possible pattern of racial peace in an age of tribal and racial intolerance."
Signed by Ian Douglas Smith. There is also a three quarter page inscription by Smith on the front end paper.
The dust wrapper is edge worn, other than that it is a good clean copy.
- Jacket Condition: edge worn.
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 15,5 x 22,5 cm
- Sold By: Fortunate Finds Bookshop
- Contact Person: Kathy Sullivan
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0761689830
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT payment for South African Buyers. PayFast for overseas buyers, regrettably I no longer accept credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved