The first (and somewhat scarcer) first Colonial Issue of the first edition of this title in the original green cloth with gilt titles on the spine. 8vo. 293pp. with 47pp. advertisements at the rear and advertisements on the endpapers. Frontispiece of Lord Roberts and 6 other plates including 2 maps. SABIB Vol.4. Page 841.
Very slight wear at the top of the spine and some bumping of corners. Signature dated 1902 on the half title. A few pages have some marginal spot stains not affecting the text but no foxing and overall a very good copy.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.