Subscriber's Numbered Limited De-Luxe Edition, no.71,, Howard Timmins, 1950, half leather, blue cloth boards, forward by Field-Marshal Smuts, epilogue and appendixes, bibliography, nominal rolls, photographic illustration, fold-out maps and images, 749 pages, 190 x 240mm, some white paint specks on upper corner of back board, condition: good to very good.
This work is a continuation of the 'History of the Transvaal Scottish 1902-1932', by H.C.Juta,
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: good to very good
- Size: 190 x 240mm
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved