Printed by The Argus and published by The Star in 1922.
This is the second edition, the first edition being completely sold out a few days after publication.
Two pages of text by Ernest Glanville. The second edition contains more photographs, together with a diagram showing where the chief incidents of the revolt took place.
Original illustrated landscape stapled paper wrap, with folding map and panorama view with approx 58 authentic photographs of this crisis in 1922.
Compiled from photographs taken by representatives of "The Star".
Wraps are worn with a few tears. Contents clean and bright.
- Binding Condition: Poor
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Sold By: Rare Paper
- Contact Person: Armandt Marais
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 074 123 5861
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, EFT, Bank Deposit
- Trade Associations: A. A. Approved