Two Volumes, Number 30 of the Sponsor/Subscriber Special De Luxe Edition, limited to five hundred copies, signed by the author, Purnell, 1973, Identification key, explanatory drawings, tourist roads, tree family descriptions, index of common and botanical names, volume one, 284 pages, illustrated with colour photography, rebound, 230 x 280mm, condition: very good.
'There is not doubt that the greatest enjoyment in consulting this book, for the serious student as well as for the tree-lover or casual reader, will be derived from the excellent series of colour photographs provided for each species ( flowers, fruit and bark) dealt with. Many species are illustrated here for the first time, some are extremely rare...' (from the foreword).
These volumes are for Peter Mentis, listed as a subscriber.
- Binding Condition: very good
- Overall Condition: very good
- Size: 230 x 280mm
- Sold By: The Old Limpopo Curiosity Shop (research bookshop)
- Contact Person: Mark Inman
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 011 888 2067
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal. EFT. direct deposit. cheques.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.