"Dedicated to the memory of Dr Killie Campbell, because this book is inextricably hers as well as mine."
Unclipped plastic-protected colour-illustrated dustjacket, colour-illustrated white cloth-boards, white-out-of-grey endpapers illustrated with map showing the locations of the tribal peoples featured in the book, 206 pp of colour - and monochrome-illustrated text, bibliography and index printed on 200 gsm Cotman water colour paper.
Loosely inserted is Windsor & Newton illustrated postcard on a heavier version (300 gsm) of the paper used in the book.
- Jacket Condition: Very Good
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 280 x 235;
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved