A very nice copy of the scarce first edition of this book, which was reprinted in 1970. In the original gilt decorated maroon cloth which is in good shape although with some minor creasing of the spine. The front hinge was starting and has been strengthened with glue. There is a contemporary signature on the half-title (dated 1896), but otherwise the book is tight, clean, unmarked and totally unfoxed. All in all an at least very good copy of this heavy volume. All plates and the folding map at the rear are present.
- Binding Condition: Very Good
- Overall Condition: Very Good
- Size: 8vo.
- Sold By: Ronald Levine - Modern First Editions
- Contact Person: Ronald Levine
- Country: South Africa
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 27 11 728-2044
- Preferred Payment Methods: EFT for S.African customers and PayPal or Bank Transfer for overseas clients. I regret that I no longer accept Credit Cards..
- Trade Associations: SABDA
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.