The illustrations show Desiree Picton-Seymour's effective use of photography in conjunction with her hallmark scraperboard technique.
Unclipped cerise dustjacket with gilt and black lettering and design to the front and spine and publisher's announcements to the back, maroon cloth-boards with gilt publisher's logo to the upper panel and gilt lettering to the spine, plain endpapers and 412 pp of b/w illustrated text and indexes.
CONDITION. This is a fine, complete and unmarked copy in a fine dustjacket.
- Jacket Condition: Fine
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: 285 x 205; 1.7 kg
- Sold By: Fontein Books
- Contact Person: Richard Proctor-Sims
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 051 773 0050/048 079 546 4032
- Preferred Payment Methods: Eft or, for overseas buyers, Visa or Mastercard credit cards.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved