Original brown paper wrappers with a mounted picture of a reduction plant and titling on the upper wrap. There are three holes on the right hand side margin, indicating that there was once a cord binding. The portfolio is loose. The contents consist of a title page and 12 monochrome (sepia) photographic illustations, all printed on dark cream coloured stiff paper. The few motor vehicles indicate an era circa 1915 or earlier. CONDITION DEATILS: The wrappers are creased, have edge tears and a little soiling. The plates are nice and clean, but the corners are are a bit creased.
- Binding Condition: A bit tatty
- Overall Condition: Fairly good
- Sold By: Gandolph's Books
- Contact Person: Arnaud Labuschagne
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +27 11-624-1752
- Preferred Payment Methods: Cash, Cheque deposits in Rands, bank transfers.
- Trade Associations: AA Approved
Similar lots in the current auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.