Johnson and his family trekked to the Rungwa River region in Tanzania on safari where they collected warthog, greater kudu, reedbuck, sable and other game. Well illustrated with photo plates.This copy numbered 222 of an unspecified limited edition privately printed by the author and signed by Clive Johnson. Map endpapers. Stylized leopard skin corduroy covers and leather title label on front cover. A fine copy.
- Binding Condition: Fine
- Overall Condition: Fine
- Size: Octavo
- Sold By: Classic Arms Books
- Contact Person: Ken Czech
- Country: United States
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 320-255-1870
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, check or money order in U.S. funds
- Trade Associations: Advanced Book Exchange
Similar lots in the upcoming auction View all
Click on an item to view more details and to bid.