While primarily a work describing the authors' roles in the military campaigns against the Mullah in Somaliland in 1904, there are incidents of big game hunting after oryx, rhino, lion, warthog, gerenuk, and lesser kudu in the region. They also detail the climate, terrain, and the indigenous peoples they encountered.
Original burgundy cloth with gilt camel vignette and gilt titles. Outer edge of front cover damp darkened but not wrinkled. Outer edge of rear cover a little faded. Contents tight. Well illustrated with a folding map and numerous photo plates.
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good plus
- Size: octavo
- Sold By: Classic Arms Books
- Contact Person: Ken Czech
- Country: United States
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 320-255-1870
- Preferred Payment Methods: Paypal, check or money order in U.S. funds
- Trade Associations: Advanced Book Exchange