Zimbabwean Stone Sculpture by Marion Arnold, published by Louis Bolze, Bulawayo, 1986.
This edition in hardcover with dustwrapper, very slight foxing to first page, the dustwrapper has wear to all edges and has two small repairs to the inside of dustwrapper.
This edition is the first in-depth study of stone sculpture by Zimbabweans from past to date of publication. Taking what evidence was available of Shona sculpture from previous centuries to its reemergence in the twentieth century.
Mr. Frank McEwen played an important role in the motivation and development of the new wave of sculptors and the promotion of authentic stone sculpture.
- Jacket Condition: Fair
- Binding Condition: Good
- Overall Condition: Good
- Size: 22 cm x 22 cm
- Sold By: Hemingways Books
- Contact Person: Noel Hunt
- Country: South Africa
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 028-312-2739
- Preferred Payment Methods: Bank Transfer, All Credit Cards via PayGate secure links.
- Trade Associations: SABDA